with OML – an accessible fulfilment service and lettershop in Berlin
We're currently seeing a renaissance of indie print publishing with many exciting new titles that are too big to manage 'from home' and too small to afford large-scale fulfilment services. This is where Heftwerk/OML comes in. We understand the needs (and the limited budget) of independent magazine makers and offer a flexbile fulfilment service that scales with your project.
OML has been a specialist in the fulfilment of media products since 1989. With regional branches in Hamburg and Berlin, our clients include large newspapers and small independent publishers. Finding reliable packaging and locating the fastest and safest shipping option is what we do best. We store your products securely in our warehouse and dispatch them on a daily, weekly, monthly or just a one-off basis.
No matter where you are based in the world, making Berlin your publication's logistical base makes sense. Located in the center of Europe, Germany is the ideal location known for being reliable, affordable, and efficient. Using German Post, DHL, and FedEx, we offer competitive prices for national and international shipping of your title.
Ask any magazine maker and they will tell you that shipping physical products around the world is one of the biggest challenges of running an indie publication. Let us take the hassle out of logistics for you. We're already sending out hundreds of local and international magazines every week and have optimised our process, so you don't have to. OML prides itself for being nimble and accessible – speak to us about your shipping and fulfilment needs.
How it works
- 1 – Send us your stock (free delivery if you print with Medialis)
- 2 – Once a week (or however often you'd like to do a bulk shipment) you provide us with your order data in the form of a CSV file.
- 3 – Within 24 hours we print shipping labels and pack each order with sturdy packaging material.
- 4 – We send out all orders using the most affordable mailing tier of the German postal service, DHL, or FedEx (or according to your needs)
- 5 – You receive an invoice at the end of the month.
Regional Manager, Berlin